The Second Amendment Check Boycott List
All companies we boycott have received a 2ACheck rating of “F” for their lack of respect for the rights of gun owners. Your experience with some of these companies will vary based on location, however, the boycott is based on the corporate policy toward responsible gun owners.
We believe guns in the hands of good people make everyone safer. We encourage freedom loving Americans to boycott anti-gun companies until they improve their policy. Please share this page.
We also strongly recommend everyone know the firearms laws applicable in their own state, and states they travel through. We recommend something like the Traveler’s Guide to Firearms Laws.
Print this image and post it publicly for all to see, take it with you, give it to friends, etc.
**Feb 28, 2018** Add DICK’S SPORTING GOODS to the list of businesses supporters of The Second Amendment should never patronize again. They were given a second chance after their hints at stopping rifle sales after the Newtown, CT shooting in 2012. With today’s announcement, they are dead to us….FOREVER.
We are attempting to provide detailed rationale for the entries on this list. Some, but not all have been provided. We are working to get the rest updated ASAP. Click on the name of a company below to learn valuable information about the company, its policy and other brands under the same corporate umbrella.
We provide you with contact information for every company on the list. We encourage you to contact them for the following reasons:
1) Verify for yourself that we have accurately described their behavior
2) Inform the company that they have lost your business
3) Encourage them to change their policy to be more respectful of the rights of gun owners if they want to earn your business. Our long-term goal should be to try to influence them to respect our rights. Never be rude. Always be polite.
- A & P
- AMC Theatres
- BB&T Bank
- Bloomin’ Brands (Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill and others)
- Brinker International (Chili’s and Maggiano’s)
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carmike Cinemas
- CBL & Associates Properties (Shopping Malls)
- Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Cinemark Theatres
- CNN/Time Warner
- Comcast/NBC Universal
- Forest City Enterprises (Shopping Malls)
- General Growth Properties (Shopping Malls)
- Howard Hughes Corporation (Shopping Malls)
- Jack in the Box / Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Jo-Ann Stores
- Macerich (Shopping Malls)
- Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Paragon Theaters
- Peet’s Coffee and Tea
- Regal Cinemas
- Simon (Shopping Malls)
- Southern Theatres
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Sterling Jewelers (Kay, Jared, Shaw & others)
- T.G.I. Friday’s (and all Carlson Companies)
- The New York Times Company
- Toy’s R Us / Babies R Us
- US Bank
- Value City Furniture
- Waffle House
- Whole Foods Market