The Second Amendment Check Boycott List

All companies we boycott have received a 2ACheck rating of “F” for their lack of respect for the rights of gun owners.  Your experience with some of these companies will vary based on location, however, the boycott is based on the corporate policy toward responsible gun owners.

We believe guns in the hands of good people make everyone safer.  We encourage freedom loving Americans to boycott anti-gun companies until they improve their policy.  Please share this page.

We also strongly recommend everyone know the firearms laws applicable in their own state, and states they travel through.  We recommend something like the Traveler’s Guide to Firearms Laws.

Print this image and post it publicly for all to see, take it with you, give it to friends, etc.

Boycott List 2014.09.22

**Feb 28, 2018** Add DICK’S SPORTING GOODS to the list of businesses supporters of The Second Amendment should never patronize again.  They were given a second chance after their hints at stopping rifle sales after the Newtown, CT shooting in 2012.  With today’s announcement, they are dead to us….FOREVER.

We are attempting to provide detailed rationale for the entries on this list.  Some, but not all have been provided.  We are working to get the rest updated ASAP.  Click on the name of a company below to learn valuable information about the company, its policy and other brands under the same corporate umbrella.

We provide you with contact information for every company on the list. We encourage you to contact them for the following reasons:

1) Verify for yourself that we have accurately described their behavior

2) Inform the company that they have lost your business

3) Encourage them to change their policy to be more respectful of the rights of gun owners if they want to earn your business.  Our long-term goal should be to try to influence them to respect our rights.  Never be rude.  Always be polite.

1. A & P
  2. ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
  3. AMC Theatres
  4. Bank of America
  5. BB&T Bank
  6. Bloomin’ Brands (Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill and others)
  7. Brinker International (Chili’s and Maggiano’s)
  8. Buffalo Wild Wings
  9. California Pizza Kitchen
  10. Carmike Cinemas
  11. CBL & Associates Properties (Shopping Malls)
  12. CBS
  13. Chuck E. Cheese’s
  14. Cinemark Theatres
  15. CNN/Time Warner
  16. Comcast/NBC Universal
  17. Costco
  18. Dick’s Sporting Goods
  19. Forest City Enterprises (Shopping Malls)
  20. General Growth Properties (Shopping Malls)
  21. hhgregg
  22. Hooters
  23. Howard Hughes Corporation (Shopping Malls)
  24. IKEA
  25. Jack in the Box / Qdoba Mexican Grill
  26. Jo-Ann Stores
  27. Macerich (Shopping Malls)
  28. Modell’s Sporting Goods
  29. Paragon Theaters
  30. Peet’s Coffee and Tea
  31. Regal Cinemas
  32. Simon (Shopping Malls)
  33. Southern Theatres
  34. Sprouts Farmers Market
  35. Square
  36. Starbucks
  37. Sterling Jewelers (Kay, Jared, Shaw & others)
  38. T.G.I. Friday’s (and all Carlson Companies)
  39. The New York Times Company
  40. The Washington Post
  41. Toy’s R Us / Babies R Us (Now bankrupt)
  42. US Bank
  43. Value City Furniture
  44. Waffle House
  45. Wells Fargo
  46. Whole Foods Market

2,432 Comments

1. So we let radical islamists into our country. Allow them to be American citizens. As American citizens who have no mental illness or criminal records they are allowed to purchase firearms. But gun control is the problem! Hmm maybe secure our country and not let in terrorist and give them green cards or make them citizens!

2. Thank you for this list of businesses! I will support them fully and shop with them always! Sick of the NRA buying our government!!

• thank you Elizabeth. I’m with you.

• Precisely what I plan to do as well, Elizabeth. Very pleased to have this list. Be sure to let the business know this is why you will do business with them so they are very clear that there is a correlation.

• I’m with you, too, Elizabeth!

• They aren’t buying anything except lawyers to fight the unconstitutional laws you advocate. If you don’t believe me look at their financial statement, it’s public record, their campaign contributions are a tiny fraction of their expenditures and tiny compared to how many anti-2A candidates are bought by anti-2A advocacy groups. Get a clue and quit parroting the media.

3. Unless I am the first person killed I will not be a victim of a mass shooting. Could most gun carriers say this no. But ones like me can. I have had thousands of hours training not only with firearms but with self defense in general. I stay in shape. Continue to train weekly. It is time consuming but my life and my family’s life is worth it. I will most likely never be in a mass shooting. Even if one occurred I always sit with a good view of area I am in and no where the exits are. It’s not my job to keep all you democrat gun haters safe. I will take out your knee and step over top of you to get my family to safety. It is up to you and nobody else to be safe.

4. Where were all you good gun owners saving that 7 year old girl who was killed at the soccer field today? Where were all the well trained concealed carry good guys who ae going to save people in these situations? Please tell me why this happened again and none of you were there????

• Not our jobs to save 7 year old lil girls. Actually the police job. A gun carrier can only defend themselves if they are in a life threatening situation. If I was on the other side of that soccor field armed when 5 guns and 2000 rounds of ammo I could not do anything. I was in no danger. Best option would be to retreat and call 911.

Where was that soccor mom? She should of cared enough about her Child’s llife to have got a gun and some training.

• Typical wing but thinking….the person with the gun is the reason this little girl got killed….not the Mother… The irresponsible idiot gun owner with the gun is the reason this child is dead!!!

• You do realize Ms. Fanale, that there are areas and buildings where guns are not allowed, even if you have a concealed carry license. This is the problem with most gun control advocates, they do no know the carry laws of their states.
      People who have carry licenses (like myself), obey the laws we’re saddled with; We can protect ourselves, and others in life threatening situations, but only criminals are allowed to carry weapons wherever they want…..we can’t.

• Excellent Ed. Yeah was this soccer field a school field? A law abiding citizen with all the background checks in the world can not have a gun in a school or even school property.

And gun owners are not the police. We really can’t help even though a lot would want to. You are allowed to carry only in certain areas and only to defend yourself.

Tragic to see all these innocent people killed. But if you really care about your life. Your children’s lives you would get training and be confident in defending yourself. People ask where are all these gun owners. Hey where was you? I would feel awful if my child died because I was a liberal brain washed coward.

• The killer had a permit to legally carry concealed.

• It was a gun free zone

• gun free zone you twit!

5. You all are absolute idiots! I don’t like guns and don’t use them BUT I am for my right to choose that. Closed minded people are what is killing our country!!! Fools!!!!

• I agree. I don’t care if someone likes or dislikes guns. But to think you are safer in gun free zone is stupid. People don’t watch news or what. All the attacks are in schools military bases or cities where people are now allowed to be armed. I have no Isis training but could probably take out 30 kindergarten kids and a 5 foot 1 teacher with some kitchen knives.

6. Homeland defender vet

There isn’t as many concealed firearm citizens as you might think. We have a 100,000 population with only a few hundred concealed permits. We may never know if a armed civilian could save lives in a shooting. These people spend hundreds of hours planning their attack to find lots of people to murder with no risk of resistance. This latest shooting wasn’t a firearm free area but the murders knew the targets were unarmed.

I would say maybe half the people I seen who carry firearms could take out a active shooter. Other half either don’t have the shooting skills or would be to scared to react. Another huge issue is concealed firearm owners are taught only to draw your firearm if your life is in danger. We don’t want them to put there lives in danger if they can easily escape the situation. It is law enforcements job to to protect the public. Now if you care about yourself or your family then I would recommend getting training to defend yourself. These shooters are not professionals. Yes they have been trained but they injury more people than they kill. They pick places that are away from police stations to buy them more time.

Don’t live your lives in fear. That’s what they want. Armed or unarmed pay attention to the environment you are in. Don’t be afraid to report anything suspicious at all to law enforcement. Personally if I for some reason couldn’t carry a firearm I would want as many armed citizens possible around me. The majority of the time just the site of a firearm sends criminals fleeing. Terrorist I don’t know. They pick firearm free area’s. But there is a reason they tend to do this.

• I agree. I am not waiting 20 minutes for police to show up while my friends and family are being slaughtered.

7. Thanks for the list! I will never shop at any company that is NOT in it. You frickin gun nuts need to be institutionalize S because you are insane!

8. ABC news did a story picking random well trained responsible gun owners taking them to a police tactical mockup street training ground to see how well average to above average gun owners, most with conceal permits act when faced with quick decision situations while armed. The result, dead opposite of what John Wayne action movie hero-thinking gun owners think, gun owners failed miserably to stop any criminal activities with armed shooters in simulations, just like they have proven countless times in real life. Gun nuts are delusional and the NRA is a terrorist organization. I will gladly give my money to places looking to make the US and world a safer place, safer by curbing gun owners from shopping there.

• They didn’t ask me to participate bitch

• Curtis, respectfully, there are individuals who would do a great job in their response. That being said, the vast majority would cause more problems then they solve. They just don’t train for in close tactical firing under fire. Shit, I know LEO’S who don’t train enough.

• So your response is to disarm all of us who ARE trained (and possible experienced) in close tactical combat?

PEBKAC much?

-97E A Company 1st Batallion 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment 82nd Airborne US ARMY 1998-2005 WIA Afghanistan

• Oh yeah. Most people buy a gun. Don’t do enough training. I love to shoot and train often so I am not worried about depending on others. If ever in a shooting area I would look to escape. Even more so now after coming across this form lol. These people can wait for the police to arrive. It’s easy to get a gun legally. Easy to get one illegally.

Thing is most the time when a good American gun owner goes nuts he just kills himself or his family. Why is that these peoples concern? They didn’t hurt them. Nor did they worry about giving them any help before they snapped.

• Kudos – good answer – but just realize there’s absolutely no reasoning with these gun nutz or their video game fantasy world

9. How about that? Helpful information from the gun nuts. It is a list of stores they are boycotting because they don’t allow guns. Thank you very much. Now I know where it’s safe(r) to shop. Good places to patronize.

10. 0ne comment stands out here out here. “When Reagan was shot he was surrounded by Secret Servicemen armed with guns, what good did it do the President?”: -Or Oswald in the Police headquarters? My father taught me it is useless to argue religion or politics. The NRA is both of those. Reason is useless. We grew up with “Cowboys & Indians,” the solution always being guns. I’m so relieved Starbucks is on this “go to” list.

• An assassination is neither a mass shooting nor a robbery. Most gun owners aren’t national or international figures garnering that sort of threat.

• In other words, reason itself is perfectly useful; it’s the straw-man arguments that we can do without.

• Well Regulated Milita

Huh? Where is the straw-man argument here? The reasoning presented is valid, to the point, factual, and very illuminating. Secret Service agents are highly trained in the use of firearms as well as always conscious of their surroundings. If these highly trained agents are not able to protect against unlawful use of guns, then how could anyone ever expect and armed citizen, without any training, to be of any use in a situation facing an armed assailant?

• Wow – so right on the money – I don’t want to live in a world where I have to sit down at California Pizza Kitchen next to some dude with a rifle strapped to his back

11. This is the first time I’ve ever been thankful to the NRA for anything! Thanks for letting me know WHERE to shop. I will definitely share this on FB with everyone I know.

12. I will gladly support every single place on this list. The second amendment states that “Well Regulated Militia:”. That is not what we have. We have people who can buy guns from almost anywhere and do what they want with them. If these morons would look at the actually meaning of the second amendment they would understand. But they are not interested in truth, they are interested in serving their own benefit.
    The Founders were 18th century Whigs who felt that regulation was essential for liberty; otherwise you have anarchy…sound familiar?
    As an example of how robustly the Founders were willing to regulate, at the time of the Second Amendment in Boston, there was a law that you could not have a loaded firearm in any domestic household.
    In the Colonial period, there were militia laws that fined you for not reporting to duty; weapons were subject to inspection; you could not discharge firearms in towns, and certain groups could not own them.

• People like Curtis Johnson seem to be your typical NRA groupies – hostility just sweating out of his pores, just itching for a fight and finding any excuse (or none at all) to pull the trigger – I doubt he would ever be accepted into any “well regulated militia” other than a street gang – with gun nutz like that, it is beyond futile to attempt any rational discussion with these people,

13. So glad to know that I should support all of these stores!

14. Samuel R. Cortney

THANK YOU. THANK YOU for this list of stores that do not allow guns on their premises. I know there are dozens, maybe more, of radical Islamic terrorists and psychotic killers who now know where they can go to commit their heinous acts of violence. This list is like a shopping list of shooting galleries for evil doers. Again, thank you so much.

• Still too risky for them. Might be a gun allowing place next door with 50 blood thirsty gun carrying NRA crazed middle aged white men coming out.

15. Thank you for a convenient, family-friendly shopping list just in time for Christmas. Will be sure to buy from these companies and share the list – signed, grandmother of two and a proud U.S. Navy veteran’s mom :-)

16. If these companies didn’t get my business before, they will now. Thanks for the list! ;)

17. Our Walgreens are very 2A friendly here…be sure to check with your local businesses before righting them off completely. The manager himself thanked me for keeping the employees and customers safe and the cashiers are always happy to see me when I’m there.

18. If you actually think an idiot trying to dig a gun out of their purse or reach for it AFTER they see violence happening is a threat? I have a bridge to sell you. In order to use a gun effectively, unless you have police training, you would have to have the gun ready. Otherwise, it’s likely you’ll be shot. This is the lunacy about gun toting morons.

• Yes, with all of your experience in gun fighting and/or combat, right?

• I don’t really understand what your point is here. By suggesting that Mr. Perez is unqualified to determine the effectiveness of untrained gun owners against gun crime, you are basically saying that anyone really can be a great gun fighter which then makes your own cited qualifications moot. That in turn makes your entire statement meaningless. No pun intended here, but you logically just shot yourself in the foot.

• He made the mistake of believing that the Police really are better trained than your average gun enthusiast.

They’re not. Very few Police Officers and Deputies regularly train, as they’re normal people like everyone else. Gun enthusiasts tend to train religiously, because they know bad things are coming and won’t be caught with their pants down.

• Well Regulated Milita

Poor argument without any evidence to back it up, but LOVE that you highlight that police offices and deputies are normal people like everyone else. Making it clear that you view gun enthusiasts to be anything but normal (thus the term gun nuts). You hit it on the nail!

• It’s tragic that you survived and intelligent, patriotic soldiers died.

• Carry mine (g23) just like most police FBI Marshalls etc right on hip. If I carried in purse I would still be alright. I would hide behind all you dead liberals and take my time.

19. Thanks for the list of places I MUST SHOP.

20. Thanks for the list of businesses to support!

21. Have you ever had a 45 pulled on you and pointed in your face and think this is it my life is over? It was at that moment I decided I would never again be a victim again if I got out of it. That criminal a week later robbed and killed the night clerk in the same store.

• why yes, Dale, I have had a 45 pointed in my face. In a shop on Madison Avenue several years ago…I was shocked…that had never happened to me before. But I am sooo glad I didn’t have a gun in my pocket. You see, by the time I pulled it out, I would have been shot dead on the spot. DEAD! Don’t you f*ckin get it? President Reagan was SURROUNDED by a whole team of security guards with guns, and he was STILL SHOT in broad daylight. Don’t you read the statistics about this? Almost 90% of people that have guns are either killed with them or kill themselves or their loved ones. Yes, keep a gun in the house if you must ‘for protection’ and for your rights, but DON’T YOU DARE bring it in a restaurant or store that I am in….I will have law enforcement there so fast your head will spin. All it takes is one call to 911…….You see, you are violating MY rights for safety and life.

• Wow! 90 percent of people that have guns are either killed with them or kill themselves or their loved ones? Where the hell did you find this statistic? I guess if you believe this nonsense than you shouldn’t worry. Soon we will kill ourselves off and everyone without a gun will be safe. Good luck with that…

• Garrett Browning

That was a miss-statement: MOST of the people who are shot, or their friends or family are shot, AND own guns are shot by their own gun.

• What percentage is acceptable to you? Have you not read of the many instances of toddlers shooting people…the “responsible” gun owners forget gun safety at home. The chief of police in our area went jogging, leaving their personal gun in a backpack in the front seat! I don’t leave anything on my seats for fear of the hundreds of car breakins happening! Then there’s the immigration agent who did the same thing & a woman was later killed with that gun.
          If they Refuse to legislate guns away for crazy people who kill dozens of small children at school, or people they suspect to be terrorists who kill people attending a holiday party at a center for people with developmental disabilities…. Forget the WAR ON CHRISTMAS, THIS IS THE WAR ON AMERICA,

• 90%, really?? Damn half the population would be dead!! Come on moron!!

• Good luck with that. If I have a concealed weapon you will not know. And you make a 911 call about someone legally carrying a gun you would be in trouble.

• I don’t care how many gun owners committ suicide. Kill there families or blow their brains off cleaning their gun. Yes dumb people have guns. All I care about is protecting my family from these dumb people with guns.

• That criminal would not have had a gun if the ignorant stool samples of this world had not insisted on arming everyone. Are you not capable of rational thought?

22. Ask a criminal that question and then you would know the answer,

23. Thanks for providing this list of anti-gun violence companies. I hope you keep working on it to expand the options for people who are pro-life and anti-gun.

Fear is a powerful drug that causes people to lose their capacity for rational thought. Put that together with powerful weapons (as all guns are), and you have a very dangerous situation. The answer to gun violence is not more guns more easily available and more openly carried. That only produces more fear. The answer to gun violence is to make guns more rare. That’s what Australia did a few years back and they have had a huge reduction in gun deaths as a result.

Besides, for those who think they have to give the government too much of their money, consider how much more we in the U.S. spend on law enforcement than is spent in countries with fewer lethal weapons in the hands of their citizens. Public safety is one of the biggest cost areas for any local government, and a lot of that spending is due to police forces having to be able to deal with people who are heavily armed. If you want to reduce government spending, implement buy-back programs and reduce the number of guns available on the street.

24. when the NRA starts allowing guns at their piss-rallies, i will believe you neanderthals are serious. until then, you are nothing more than piles of hypocracy

25. You never know when you might need your handgun in Babies R Us.

26. “56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control!”

If the US government wanted to round up and/or exterminate people, guns would probably not help that much.

Remember we have given them drones and tanks and body armor and lots of other things that a gun won’t stop.

27. Winston Churchill

A LITTLE BIT OF GUN HISTORY……….
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
    From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ——————————
    In 1911, Turkey established gun control: From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million
    Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
    exterminated.
    ——————————
    Germany established
    gun control in 1938: From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and
    others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and
    exterminated.
    ——————————
    China established
    gun control in 1935: From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents,
    unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ——————————

Guatemala established gun control in 1964: From 1964 to 1981, 100,000
    Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
    exterminated.
    —- ————- ————-
    Uganda
    established gun control in 1970: From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians,
    unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ——————————

Cambodia established gun control in 1956: From 1975 to 1977, one
    million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up
    and exterminated.
    —————————–
    ——————————

You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians
    disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens
    save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only
    the law-abiding citizens.
    With guns, we are ‘citizens’; without them, we are ‘subjects’.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they
    knew most Americans were ARMED! Gun owners in the USA are the largest
    armed forces in the world!
    If you value your freedom, please spread this anti gun-control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in
    defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
    important than either.
    SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD!
    SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.
    SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

DON’T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

• SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD!

no – men who serve in the army get a gun they get to keep after army service until they are 40 years old, because they will got to reservist training every year.

SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

10% of Swiss households have guns (vs 18% in the US). 29% any kind of firearm (vs 43% in the US) and I did mention the ANNUAL RETRAINING! In order to carry a loaded gun you need a permit, which is usually not issued unless you need it for your job.

Gun related deaths are a LOT lower in a LOT of “civilised” countries, for example the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Spain, Denmark, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, Greece…

• The problem here is culture. The Swiss treat guns from the get go with respect and pass that respect down through the generations. Here, we view guns as a way to solve a problem. We see them as power. That’s the problem in this country. All we can actually do at this point is to make guns horrendously expensive, ban certain guns and ammunition, ban large clips/mags. And automatically add 50 years to any prison sentence that involves a gun. Treat guns like cars. Also, a LITERAL interpretation of the 2nd amendment would help.

• If you think your collection of little pea shooters would stop a wholesale military “take over”, you’re a funny guy. One helicopter gun ship could take out your block in about 5 seconds. Grow up.

• You’re the moron that believes that the military rank and file would fight against the American people. They ARE the American people! How many veterans are there in civilian life?

We military personnel and veterans are beholden to no politician or government, ONLY the Constitution of the United States of America.

Suck it up, Princess!

28. Thanks for the list!!! Looks like I need to go shopping!! Just in time for Christmas!!! And restaaraunts to eat at too! Sweet!!

29. Well. Time to do some SHOPPING! THANKS!

30. I WILL SUPPORT EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS ON THIS LIST!
    Second Amendment fetishists and ammosexuals are killing Americans at the behest of the terrorist NRA and the death merchant arms manufacturers.
    RESTORE THE ENTIRE SECOND AMENDMENT (you know, the part about REGULATED MILITIAS)!

31. How does making me more vulnerable and more defenseless make me safer? Anyone??

32. I see the NFL on that list, does that mean all the gun nuts don’t watch football? Yeah, right. If I were forced to choose I’d give up my gun in a minute, LOL

33. Thanks for the list! Now I know which companies will get my business –as many of them on this list as I can visit! Keep your guns away from me.

34. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BRING A GUN INTO CHUCK E CHEESE OR TOYS R US? What the hell is wrong with you

35. Thanks for letting me know what companies to support. I’ll be sure and let them know I’m doing business with them because the gun nuts hate their sane policies.

36. Thanks for the list. I will BE SURE TO SUPPORT THEM.

37. Russell Richards

I will make certain to shop at these sensible establishments- it’ll be nice to know there are a few spaces left one can be safe from the utter lunatics who have hijacked this beautiful country at gunpoint.

38. Thanks for a list of places I will DEFINITELY SHOP.

39. I don’t understand why these companies made the list when other companies that are anti gun did not. Are these companies paying lobbyist against the second amendment? Your article is a bit vague. I need a reason why some were chosen and not all. I can name at least a dozen more that don’t allow guns on the premise. Those that are unproductive screaming banshee ‘s attacking pro second amendment people. Your intolerance and bullying is sophomoric and counter productive.

40. Grow up, you whiners!

What a bunch of hypocrites. Protest is one thing, but those of you “good guys” talking big about your defiance of the law? You’re the criminals. You’re the bad guys.

The NRA’s time is up.
    Put down your precious toys.
    Time to get a new hobby, cowards.

41. Can’t wait to spend spend spend at these sensible companies!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GUIDANCE!

DOWN WITH THE NRA.
    Up with America’s future.

42. Next time your in a store…and someone starts shooting up the place, remember you could of saved a life if you had a gun to protect yourself. Liberal assholes want cops to do the job, then blame them for being to aggressive . and sue them or ruin there lives. I hope more liberals get shot so the rest of the world can see how stupid they are, and there policies

43. Any boycott target of the NRA’s is a friend of mine!! I will be making a point of doing business with these companies, and telling them how much I appreciate their support for sane gun laws in this country. Thanks for this handy list!

44. This is really useful. As a Brit who is constantly amazed at how the NRA hasn’t been charged with assisting domestic terrorism, I’m glad to have a list of sensible companies who’ve realised that letting somebody in the door with a deadly weapon is a spectacularly stupid idea. I will feel safer next time I visit the US. Unless I visit a school of course, since places of learning are the perfect place for guns.

45. alexandrasokoloff

Thanks for the list of companies to SUPPORT. I’ll be sharing it everywhere. FUCK THE NRA.

46. Thanks for providing this list of companies to support. My friends and I are all posting it on our Facebook pages so we can help spread the word about all the companies smart enough to oppose idiots with guns.

47. sherrie Mckibben

At least some companies are willing to take a stand!!! Thanks to all who are taking a stand against the NRA!!!!!

48. thanks for the list of companies to go shoot hippie libtards at :)

• What you just posted is not only illegal but has been forwarded to the FBI. This is NOT covered by “free speech”. Dumb ass redneck. Have fun being investigated. Attention Donna Gregory of the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

49. This list also makes a great REVERSE BOYCOTT List — aka: companies to SUPPORT because they take a sane stand on gun control !!!

50. Thanks for the list I of places I can shop safely without a gun nut bringing in his weapon(s).

• WELL SAID!!!

• And off-duty police officer is a “gun nut” because they carry their weapon with them?

• Last time I checked police officers are highly trained in firearm use AND SAFTEY. Never seen the headline baby grabs fun from officer and shoots mom’s face off. No that’s always the dumb ass “good guy” mom concealing a weapon in her purse.

• No, Kay. There is a gigantic difference between a well-trained, responsible person carrying a firearm, and the masses of people who believe they are, but aren’t. Here in California, it’s easier to buy a gun than get a driver’s license. It astounds me that so many people in law enforcement stubbornly continue to believe that working in an armed society is somehow safer than a society with sensible, responsible gun laws.

• No, no it’s not easier to get a gun than a driver’s license in California.

I’m originally from the People’s Republic of Californistan. It’s next to impossible to get a “PERMIT” for a weapon (which is downright retarded! I don’t require PERMISSION to exercise a fundamental right! /spit), but getting a DL is not all that difficult (I learned to drive in California and got my first DL there).

There is no such thing as a ‘sensible, responsible gun law’. Every single gun law on the books is unconstitutional, even per Congressionally passed legislation from the early 20th century (I can’t remember the law offhand, sorry. I’m on a mobile so looking stuff up is a pain and all of my bookmarks are at home on the desktop).

• im a criminal, how does a corporate policy change me shooting up the local whole foods!!

• They shoot students at South.

Gun safe zones.Only the nuts will have guns.

• Shop till you drop. The drop being when you are gunned down be a shooter