NRA-logo

In addition to our own research Second Amendment Check has decided it is worth sharing the work of others.  Therefore, we are sharing the NRA-ILA’s lists of:

“Anti-Gun National Organizations”

“Anti-Gun Corporations/Corporate”

“Anti-Gun Publication and Media Outlets”

“Anti-Gun Individuals & Celebrities”

At Second Amendment Check we always attempt to source our material in our quest to provide objective and credible information.  Again, these lists have been compiled by the NRA-ILA, whom we recognize as a credible source of information.  Having said that, the exact criteria for making it onto the list are unclear, and the claims of being “Anti-Gun” have not been independently verified or validated by Second Amendment Check.

Also, after having had these lists published on their public website for many months, they have been removed after receiving some recent attention in the alternative media.  As noted in the Feb 11, 2013 update in this this Huffington Post article, the NRA-ILA has quietly removed the list from their website, but it can still be found in a web archive from January.  The reason for the removal of this list is not yet known.  Speculation suggests that the NRA ILA didn’t want to call unwanted attention to itself, or perhaps that it is reassessing or updating that list.  Second Amendment Check will attempt to get to the bottom of this mysterious disappearance.

NRA ILA List of Anti’s:

519 Comments

1. I am a former state trooper who took an oath to defend the us constitution. I believe everyone has the right to defend themselves as well as their families. There are 15 known terrorist cells that practice their tactics here in the US today. I tell people the police cannot protect you 7×24. They maybe 20-50 minutes away?? Therefore you are on your own until they arrive. However owning and using a firearm is a big responsibility. You need to know how to safely use one. It is a tool just as a power saw, kitchen knife, etc. I have seen more deaths by automobiles than firearms in 12 years of my career as a law enforcement officer. It is an ever changing world and we need to act rationally and consider the risks of todays society. There are “wolves” at the gate (home invasions, terrorists, etc.). Stay smart and stay safe.

• You are spot on Brother. I fear many are going to learn the hard way in the near future. I pray I’m wrong.

2. i’m ok with ‘larry ‘ choseing for himself if he wants to minimise his gun violence death rate by 2/3 by not owning a gun himself .. (because 2/3 are sueiside by your own gun) no added laws needed for that .

a guy has to know his limits after all.

he has no right to stop all the rest of us from protecting our familes from the real bad guys , no matter who they are, however.

3. Gun ownership is not a right and we don’t get along fine. Words don’t compare to gun killings.

• There’s this group of people – you may have heard of them. They’re called the Supreme Court of the United States. They have ruled that owning firearms for self defense is, in fact, a right of American citizens, and this right is protected from the powers of the government by the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

But you, living in your own little world, will never acknowledge this simple fact. The same as you completely ignore all the other facts people here have presented to you time and time again.

I hesitate to even call you a liberal anymore, because most liberals aren’t as willfully blind and stupid as you are, Larry. Most of them will, at least, try to refute the points made by people debating with them.

But, you? You just cover your ears and scream, “Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaa! I can’t hear you!” like a willful child who needs his ass whipped.

• Yes, gun ownship is a right dumbass

• ‘Larry’ truly is one ignorant and
      stupid uninformed son of a birch
      talking out his ads like no other I
      have ever heard, with the excep-
      tion of maybe Donald Trump.
      Homer

4. I don’t care what these group or individuals think about guns. I have a right to guns, just as they have a right to their opinion or thoughts. I won’t take your thoughts or opinions away, don’t try to take my gun rights away! We’ll get along fine.

5. So you think I’m Jewish? And yes, you are a bigot…that’s an easy one.

• And there it is… someone disagrees with a liberal and they’re automatically a racist.

Good show, Larry, good show. You are, as I’ve said before, a typical liberal extremist.

6. Holy wow there are a lot of Jewish organizations trying to take away gun rights.

• …and your point is?

• I won’t speak as to what her point is, but a very obvious point (which I’m sure you’ll deny from your head-in-the-sand perspective) the very act that ushered in the Holocaust was the disarming of the Jews and anyone opposed to the Nazi party. It was called Kristallnacht – the night of broken glass.

But, hey. Don’t let that keep you from making up your own reality…

• Are you Jewish, Larry???
        Enjoying your exclusive posh resorts while they last? While your surrounded by armed guards while you frequently condescend upon the working-class “scum” who should not have the same rights as you and your cop friends?

• Maybe if you guys stopped oppressing the peasant goyim with usury and disarmament you wouldn’t have to get kicked out of a country for the 301st time. Or are you so confident in your control of the media and politics at this point that you don’t think the angry populists will stand a chance again?

I know I know, any criticism of anything a Jew does is “antisemitism” and thanks to your collective persecution complex you can’t even register as constructive criticism.

7. The Constitution has been changed before and it will be changed again. As it should be.

• And how’s that been working out for you guys so far?

Yeah, that’s what I thought…

• Everytown For Mind Safety

What an ignorant statement. Yes, there have been adjustments to certain amendments in the past and, yes, we might see some in the future (however broad that future is). And what purpose will it serve? What do you want to see done anyways… the 2A repealed? Not likely. Confiscation? No way in hell, as that will not bode over well with the masses. The general public already has a bitter perspective of the federal government, we dont need more loonies like Ammon Bundy & his clan holding hostages and declaring war on feds, politicians, etc. Do the tactful (and safe) thing and compromise.
      Obama’s already enacted the advanced background checks last month if I remember right. We will wait and see how that pans out. For now, just be grateful for what (little, but effective) actions were taken. Because I doubt us gun owners are willing to be manipulated any further.
      I couldn’t have worded it better than the way Morgan did. It is a cultural issue. Anyone who tells you otherwise would rather see a quick (but unsuccessful) fix than a successful solution that requires deep thought & cooperation among people of all forms and ideologies.

8. But, deaths by firearms is about equal to vehicle accidents. Alarmingly high and largely preventable. I drive a car and I know and accept the risk of getting in an accident. If I smoked I would be accepting the risk of death by lung cancer. I don’t own a gun and I don’t accept the risk of being shot by someone who simply wants one.

• What if you didn’t accept the risk of a car accident? What makes you think you have the right to deprive everyone else of the privilege of driving?

And owning firearms isn’t even a privilege – it’s a right. It is not subject to legislation, polls, or opinions. Your waiving of your right to keep and bear arms in no way whatsoever gives you the right to deprive anyone else of their right.

• Your statement is a bold faced lie or blatant ignorance. motor vehicle accidents far outweigh gun violence, at last in the U.S.

• Misleading statement if I ever read one. About 30k deaths from automobiles and firearms in the U.S. BUT 20k of those firearms deaths are suicides so there goes your whole argument. You are less likely to be killed by someone else’s gun than by an auto accident. Also your argument that people who die from auto accidents readily accept the risks. How about pedestrians being struck or people who safely operate their vehicle being killed by a reckless driver? Try using your brain next time. You will come to the conclusion that firearms make us safer just as the CDC concluded when Obama had them study this subject: http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1

• i’m ok with ‘larry ‘ choseing for himself if he wants to minimise his gun violence death rate by 2/3 by not owning a gun himself .. (because 2/3 are sueiside by your own gun)

no added laws needed for that .

a guy has to know his limits after all.

however he has no right to stop all the rest of us from protecting our familes from the real bad guys , no matter who they are.

9. And it shows…you have a broader perspective than any other respondents on this blog so far.

10. Perhaps it is the gun owners who should move away. It’s becoming very un-American.

• It is american to respect and obey the constitution… it isnt written for just you… it is written for all of us, and a majority can not change it…

11. Then don’t live here Larry. Stop being a big pussy and move to the 3rd world fantasy of your dream. Also, you are full of shit to say you have been to 75 countries. You probably have never left your parents basement. Jackass.

12. Wow, I see some legitimate reasoning in your response to my post. I think that’s a first in this blog. Am I privileged? Yes. But so are and so are the vast majority of US citizens. It’s all a matter of perspective. Just ask the millions of people in rural China, India, Pakistan, Venezuela, North Korea, etc. who have nothing and would die to be in this country at any level. I have seen with my own eyes. Those people are important too by the way. Don’t diminish the respect of your presence and power as a citizen of this country.

I am criticized for pushing for gun control reform and I am willing to consider and potentially support a vast range of measures to fix this problem. But there is one monster in the way: the NRA. Builder of a brick wall. The quintessential bully. We need compromise on this issue and a way forward that protects our citizens and the NRA is offering none. Fighting it as hard as possible actually. Look no further to find real corruption that has it’s members blinded to the realities of the day.

• “… I am willing to consider and potentially support a vast range of measures to fix this problem.”

Really? How about having the mentally unstable added to the NICS background check? The NRA has been trying to push that through Congress for years, but the liberals won’t allow it, saying it’s an infringement of the mentally ill’s right to privacy.

Are you really willing, Larry? Willing enough to buck your own political agenda?

• This is why I feel as though the NRA is merely a patsy for the lawmakers’ failures in pushing what they perceive to be ‘reasonable’ regulation, but that regulation is (typically) either shot down or fails to have a lasting effect if implemented.

• I don’t know about that… the NICS check seems to be sticking around, even though it’s largely ineffective at stopping gun crime, and the NRA is the organization that pushed for it in favor of that atrocious waiting period they used to have.

But that’s only one example, and I do see your point on other fronts. I really just wish everyone could have a rational dialogue on this subject without the posturing and ignorant (and blatant) lies. It never fails to disgust me when someone who has never even fired a gun feels qualified to have an opinion on legislation concerning the issue. How many people would feel they have an informed opinion on car accidents if they lived their lives rarely coming into contact with a vehicle or driver, and never having driven themselves? But guns… all of a sudden, everyone’s an expert.

• If they took the right of the mentally unstable away the Liberals couldn’t own a gun ! I’m ok with that.

• Yes, we need a compromise but I do feel as though the mainstream (leftist) media tends to depict the NRA as some ill-intentioned boogeyman who will resort to extreme measures to censor vital info on ‘gun violence’. If that IS the case, *IF*, (there is some evidence to back up that theory, and some evidence to debunk the theory), then we hold the NRA accountable, not the everyday law-abiding citizens themselves and certainly not through… again LAWS, LAWS & LAWS, only because that shows how weak-minded we are (us citizens & those in charge, lawmakers, etc), our willingness to settle for the easiest and most convenient option (even if that convenient option proves relatively futile in the long run). In my 36 years, I have seen laws fail time and time again for varying reasons that would drag on if I were to elaborate, but education… education has had a far more efficient track record (from my subjective experience) than fear-mongering perpetrated by ‘authorities’ and ‘upholders of the law’… I think it’s human nature. I think an OVERABUNDANCE of laws equate to repression and repression… well, just look at my home southern state (Alabama) and its Abstinence Only education. Gun laws = repression. Gun education = freedom and (relative) security.

• Yeah and as far as my ‘leftist media’ remarks, I was not referring to FAUX News, that aspect of our somewhat broad media establishment. I lean pretty far to the left socially with predominantly liberal/progressive viewpoints (again I am a hippie), but this whole ‘gun control’ narrative, while well-intentioned on the surface, is a heavily misguided failed ideology proposed by my fellow liberals and would rather be re-adjusted into an elaborate education campaign because, yes, gun-related tragedies are a sad part of American life (though nowhere near as common as drownings, heart attacks, other preventable deaths) but education (compassion) trumps overabundant laws (repression) any day of the week.

• I’ve been to 13 countries and 37 states in my heyday… Maybe not as well-traveled as you are, but I know what lies beyond and have volunteered for Peace Corps quite a few times. I’ve been around, :)

13. I’m happy to pay my part to fund efforts to reduce emergency service response time. Thanks for pointing out yet another sensible alternative to a county full of armed shooters.

14. Great. No laws. I will not give you leash to see where that would end up. I am the authority…as are you. Our votes are our authority. Let’s use them to the benefit of all, not just those who cling to their precious guns which are greatly damaging to our society as a whole.

• We can maintain the right to bear arms, without substantial restrictions, while working to contribute to our community as a whole, play our part in curbing this culture of violence through various means (i.e. protests, taking advantage of our freedom of expression)… as well as funding law-enforcement of course, but how can we invest blind faith in authority when power corrupts is my question…
      How could one claim to follow the liberal ideology yet loathe the concept of the everyday working man being treated equally to their law-enforcement/government/corporate ‘superiors’ under the eyes of the law? Isn’t that like saying… I am powerful, how dare you imply I am imperfect?

I don’t harbor ill feelings towards you, Larry, I don’t know you.
        I just feel as though it is somewhat backwards in thinking to imply that civilians are a bunch of worthless, poor savages while the privileged, entitled & ‘perfect’ are immune to the law. You might hate me for this, as I call out your privilege rather than condone it but… ‘power’ doesn’t heal, ‘power’ corrupts, demonizes & kills. How the hell should we trust the ‘qualified’ men of power (on Wall Street & in law-enforcement) to protect us when many unsuspecting citizens fall prey to the power-abusing, deranged, sadistic, satanic goons that we hail as ‘heroes’ and ‘protectors’… I don’t call for anarchy. I don’t seek to abolish law, abolish the government, abolish authority of any kind, but we need to stop hating ourselves for superficial reasons and looking past this bullsh*t power structure that is glamorized in unprecedented levels this day and age…

• I suggest you look into BestGore, it features all the content (police brutality, war, etc) that the corporate/state-sponsored MSM (whether FAUX News or MSDNC) wouldn’t dare touch. Maybe then you’d see how much we are being deceived, rather than helped, by those with power. Maybe then, you’d shift your focus from wholly disarming the average populace off their GUNS (which I do not worship, but I feel a Constitution is a Constitution) to disarming the greedy few off their power and profit. Don’t focus your hatred on those below you, just because you can. Focus your hatred on those above you who would crush you if solely for profit… because THEY can.
          (Peace and love from a liberal hippie, =D)

15. Larry, you condescending elitist. You do realize your logic is failing in front of your very eyes. Now I know you’re not a liberal per se, even if you loathe Trump for who he is, so I will not resort to demeaning comments related to your POLITICAL affiliation but I will say that you are falling as bait to the elite’s latent agenda to divert from global crises that are bein swept under the rug… You blindly worship authority, and nothing is accomplishment through submission to authority and an elitist mentality, but you will have to see the big picture and devise intelligent and innovative ways to confront the underlying aspects of this prevalent culture of violence, societal decay, etc head on. Not through laws, laws and more laws that undermine the basic liberty and security of the average American citizen.

16. I am a US citizen born and raised in the USA and although I have a B.S., MBA and am a CPA I don’t profess to be an expert in grammar. Nonetheless, I believe “your country’s president” is in fact grammatically correct. If not, please let me know the correct grammar as I am always open to learning things that can be proven. I noticed that you did not cite sources for the figures you stated in your response, not that the small figures you stated are significant compared to the 33,636 deaths caused by gun violence in 2013 (http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/03/us/gun-deaths-united-states/), so you seem to be lacking in verifiable statements. Obstinance, by the way, seems to be the foundation of the NRA. I views are founded in rational thinking.

• Larry,

I believe your view are founded in your first 5 seconds of brainstorming, and solidified by blind presumption, and reinforced by narcissism. It is unbelievable that you ignore the most important subject matter in everyone’s responses and call out the only possible thing you could argue with.

What are your thoughts on police response time? Are you going to deny it to be true? Is that not common sense? 10 minutes is a long time.

What are your thoughts on criminals being able to obtain guns restrictions or none?

One response to those two questions…just one.

Sean

• Rational thinking is the furthest thing from your arguments. You quote statistics as proof, opinions as facts, and refuse to engage in any discussion that goes beyond your simplistic talking points – “guns are bad” and “you are wrong”.

Not one iota of proof have you offered. Not one credible source for actual facts. Not even one semi-logical statement that supports your increasingly threadbare narrative!

Face it, Larry. You’re outgunned (by everyone) where logic and reason are concerned.

17. 2nd amendment explained.. the clause ‘a well regulated milita being nessicary for the security of a free state , the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed’

by the words .. a well regulated ( to be properly supplied and trained )
    milita (all the armed populice )
    being nessisary (needed)
    for the security of a free state ( to remain free people) (and is the reasion for the following law )

, the right of the people (means everyone even ass holes and bad guys )

to keep and bear arms (any type one can afford to have)

shall not be infringed” (means no rules no regulations no restrictions no laws to the contrary as there all infringements)

(now since this is the THE only law about arms be it guns knives ect. that the constitution allows any added laws are unconstituonal and there for are invalid as if never bin passed.

it self regulates via moreale right (bad guys whom practice bad stuff will wear out there luck sooner or later)

by every person wheather they agree with defence or not. ( by removing them whom would do the bad things we all are upset about . fast and on the spot.)

prosicuter’s then juries are to decide if you acted in self defence or not , or were justified in your actions.

there’s a good 9 spelling errors above to bad if you cant understand (or spelling bothers you ) the meaning … so sorry for you.

18. It is good to see these corporations and companies posted so I can make an informed decision. thank you.

19. You really need to update your monologue, Larry. If you had already done so, you’d know that your old and tired statistic of guns being more dangerous to their owners has been debunked thoroughly. Even the CDC has come out and admitted that you’re safer being armed.

Why so resistant to the truth, Larry? Why so reluctant to actually research a subject that you wish to appear knowledgeable on?

Yes, I know… you won’t answer me here just as you won’t answer me on the other article.

And that really says all that needs to be said about your arguments.

20. Nice try. Other than for law enforcement, military and hunters (on a highly regulated basis) I have never waivered…there should be no gun ownership. Making guns less available is good progress towards that end. I have traveled to over 75 countries so far for both pleasure and business including a half dozen countries in the Middle East and I hope to double that in my lifetime. I have taken law courses and have been to plenty of rural areas. By keeping gun(s) in your home you are not protecting your family or anyone else for that matter. Statistically, your family is at far, far greater risk of being shot by you, a family member, child’s friend or intruder than being “saved” by you. Usually accidental, but sometimes from a sudden moment of rage or drunkenness. The best thing you can do to make yourself and your family safer is to get rid of your guns.

21. How delusional you are. Police have guns to protect us as it should be. The rest of you with guns are a threat not protection. Killers in waiting. No thank you.

• Larry average response time for police is somewhere between 3-5 minutes if you live in the city. I live in a rural area where response time is 15 minutes or more. You may be willing to wait for the police, I don’t have that luxury. Someone breaking into my house has done the harm to my family and left by the time the cops show up. I’m not taking that chance. By the way, you can ask any cop and they will tell you, the majority of the time they are there to document the crime, not stop it. Good luck to you, I really hope you never need the police. Three minutes is an eternity to wait knowing someone is breaking in and you have no way to defend you or your family.

22. Oh Larry how ignorant you are to believe the very words that come from your uninformed mouth. It’s sad to know that there are really people out there like you. Do you not realize that you are protected by guns everyday, and not just police but others who would step in to protect you. Soldiers who protect you daily, and civilians as well ,and you don’t even have the common sense to know it. Your one of those who would ban sharp sticks, rocks, and scissors as well because someone may use it to hurt people. Come on man educate yourself please for all our sake!

23. Pro gun Latinos… Some people have no clue how important the right to own a gun is. I come from a country that once guns were confiscated the government came in a wiped out entire villages. Criminals prey on innocent people because they cannot defend themselves. Larry your welcome to move to el salvador its a gun free country unless your a criminal. They will have your bent over as soon as you walk out of the airport.

24. “Is there anyone in he NRA who can write intelligently about gun control?” – Larry

If there were, you wouldn’t be able to comprehend what they write. That’s the problem with having a room temperature IQ, Larry. Sucks for you that it won’t ever get higher.

25. Another incoherent rant. Is there anyone in he NRA who can write intelligently about gun control?

• I haven’t read anything incoherent on this page except for your blatant disregard for facts and the concerns of those who have a different opinion than you, Larry.

• Larry please leave your liberal statements elsewhere. Use what little brains you have left and realize that it’s because of the 2nd amendment that you can come here and spew your garbage.
      You anti-gunners are like fleas

• No thank you. I’ll calmly leave my comments about the realities of gun violence wherever I please. Just like your country’s President is doing.

• So you say “your country’s president” (which let me start by saying is grammatically incorrect, but i digress) as in; the country in which we as American people live. Are you implying that this is not your country as well? I apologize ahead of time, but if you are so ignorant as to complain about problems the USA is facing while you aren’t yourself even a citizen, then not a single argument you make holds any amount of weight. This list of celebrities, businesses, and figureheads is here so those who stand up for their own rights can be informed when making decisions that include those aforementioned. I see that you have posted quite a few times on this forum, and I am in agreement with all of those who have replied to you. Your obstinance is astounding, really.
          I’ll leave you with this, and no other reply to your future comments:

in 2014 over 2,300 people were killed during a home invasion because they had no way to protect themselves. In almost all of those incidences, the police arrived on the scene after the victims were already deceased. You could say the outlaws that had guns were the ones who were the problem, correct? We should just take away the guns then!
          Wrong. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

You also said that the police should be the only ones to have guns to protect us. Here is where your uninformed liberal notion towards protection is at it’s greatest fault:
          in 2014, over 3,000 people were murdered due to police brutality. in 2015, 4,300 people! (That is 1/3rd of the total reported gun related deaths) and in just one month of 2016, there are 400 reported police related deaths as of today.

I hope you come back to this site and read this. Your close-mindedness disgusts me.

26. Nice blacklist. Now I know who to support. Thanks!

27. Well…more intelligent than you perhaps.

• Larry, I’m beginning to suspect you’re one of those people who have been deemed unfit to own a firearm, and you’re taking your frustration out on those who haven’t forfeited their right.

You’ve freely admitted that you would allow your family to be killed right in front of your eyes without lifting a hand to save them, even if you did have a gun. You’ve freely admitted that you’d stand by and watch the entire world burn just to accomplish your political agenda – gun confiscation and bans. You’ve freely admitted that none of your arguments have any logic to them. You’ve freely admitted that you can’t refute any of the arguments for gun ownership.

Makes me wonder why you’re even still here. You haven’t so much lost the fight as you have just thrown in the towel, curled up on the floor, and started crying. You really are a piece of work.

• He seems to ignore all logic opposing his opinions and remains focused on any weaknesses, however small within his opposition, to reinforce his point of view. Forgive him for he doesn’t realize he is losing this argument by failing to acknowledge the opposing logic and repeating the same insults and condescending remarks he has been repeating all over this thread.

What have you failed to acknowledge, sir? No disrespect, Larry, even though you have been a poster child for disrespect up to this point? I’m giving you an opportunity to change my mind.

Acknowledge or refute
        Criminals will still obtain guns in the event of a ban. Like drugs, alcohol during prohibition, prostitutes.

Many people have avoided burglary, and or murder by wielding or discharging a firearm.

There are civilians who own guns who use them responsibly and are trained to use them effectively.

There are many small towns with a police force consisting of 5 or less officers, that would be more vulnerable to terrorist attacks or criminal insurgency if civilians are unarmed.

Anybody who has the capacity to kill another innocent human being has the capacity to break laws on gun restrictions.

Guns are fairly easy to manufacture.

This only scratches the surface to things you fail to consider now I will go on to refute some of your points.

You have claimed that mass shootings are done by highly trained tactical forces and a civilian with a gun would be unable to stop that. This is completely false. There are highly skilled marksmen who are civilians.

That people kill people with guns. True. They also kill them with knives, their bare hands, cars, fires, household items, etc.

There have been a lot of shootings over the years, and a lot more recently…and seemingly a lot more so since it has been the spotlight of the media attention since the last 2nd amendment Supreme Court hearing.
        I can assure you that it is a result of a highly increased population, and an increasingly diverse level of perspective. It is confusing why a grown person would shoot and kill innocent children. Your moral empathy has you reaching for a solution. There is no perfect world where these things do not happen, and I am sorry for that. But the sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you will be able to understand the world enough to do something meaningful against it.

Give a solution, instead of supporting affliction.

I’m not opposed to laser ID ammunition for now…so actual data can be gathered on the source of weapons used in violent murders could be obtained and used in future decisions. That’s about as far as I can bring myself to sympathize with your ideas.

A murder happens, ammunition is identified. The buyer is identified, the murder is solved. If the buyer isn’t the killer, that data is recorded if he is it is also recorded. I suspect the results will show these violent crimes to happen more with stolen or uncontrolled ammunition.

• He won’t reply with anything remotely rational. I’ve been trying to engage him in an intelligent discussion since I first found this page, and he has yet to do anything other than what you’ve said – spew invective and misinformation. The only thing he’s actually proven is that the arguments for gun control hold no water.

28. A classic Rambo commentary. Very macho…well done. Now…let’s do something sensible and take guns away from people who have no reason to have them.

• I’d love to read or even see an outline of that legislation, or a description of how it would be enforced, and to what extent …but I suspect you haven’t given that much thought, based on your previous comments that generalize NRA supporters into a category of insurrectionist, stupid, redneck, and lesser than you. I doubt you could mentally grasp all of the dynamics involved in federal legislation, or even less attainable forms of engineering, whether it be social or technical.

Feel free to give it a shot, though.

• $20 says Larry is a high schooler

29. Great list of individuals and organizations. I intend to support them in any way I can. Great company to keep.

30. Incorrect. Stronger gun laws reduce gun violence.

• Too bad your statement isn’t supported by actual facts.

• Violence is caused by criminals, if criminals obeyed laws, there would be no need for gun reatrictions. Thats the most ignorant thing anyon has ever said. Get a brain liberal follower. You must no have anything to protect feom intruders or you would not be so foolish.

• Please larry, please post ONE report from a reputable news source of less guns equal less crime. I’ve tried to see things from the prospective of liberals such as yourself but I can’t get my head up my @$$. Washington DC, one of the hardest places in the US to legally own and carry a firearm has one of the highest crime rates per capita, FACT JACK! This worthless waste of life president that you whole heartedly embrace says “no one in America should own a gun”
      What he means is no one besides HIS secret service and police and military, so by saying that he is calling us, including you unfit to have firearms and us, including the fine person that you are a danger if in fact you did have one. See nObama swore to uphold the constitution of the United States of America and the bill of rights, that means ALL of them including MY right to own and carry a firearm, which I do, everyday and not because I want to be a hero or because it’s cool, honestly it’s a pain to carry but as a father and a husband of 13 years it is my job to do what I can to protect my family and myself and dailing 911 and crying like a baby in the corner hoping the police get tO you before the bad guy does. And I carry one because it’s my constitutional right guy and there is nothing you or any Democrat can do about it jack! The country of France has a complete weapon ban, even most of the police there choose not to carry a firearm has had not one but TWO mass shootings in the last few months! How did it happen in a country the has no guns? Riddle me that dip$hit?? Yeah let’s make guns illegal like we made drugs illegal since that worked soooo well! OK ding dong I have things to do, I have to clean, oil and reload my fully automatic rifles and my 100 round drum mags. Let me know how your gun ban supporting goes jr!

• Prove it larry

• Are you on some kind of medication that you can’t see what’s happening in this world? Criminals DON’T obey GUN LAWS. And there is NO ONE, that’s gonna take away my guns, to where I can’t protect myself, and my family. Stronger gun laws…BULL CRAP.. the cities with the most gun laws are where most the crime and killing occur.

31. Merry Christmas to you, too. And even to the anti-gun trolls here who have no idea what side their bread is buttered on.

Actually, especially to those trolls. Have a VERY Merry Christmas! And I hope saying that offends you. :)

32. If you slowed your brain down any more than it already is, you’d die. You obviously can’t come up with any arguments that make sense.

33. Sorry, you are incorrect.

• Yes Larry, you are incorrect.
      (Time stamp) lol.

At what point is there an error?

My life is too important to trust that someone else is going to come to my rescue.
      How many times have others set back and videod a person being beaten badly, or even killed, without any one even attempting to save them.
      The attacker is 6′ 5″ and 325 lbs.
      the victim, 5′ 5″ 120lbs.
      How would this scenario work out?
      The headlines would read, DAVID LOSES TO GOLIATH!
      POLICE SUSPECT A ROBBERY!! An awful turn of events.
      But if David pulled his .40 SW, and shot Goliath, then they would say, UNARMED MAN SHOT DEAD IN THE STREET!! It wouldn’t matter that Goliath was on drugs, and had killed several people in the past, and was wanted for questioning in a Liquor store robbery.
      But one fact remains, DAVID IS ALIVE.

34. Exactly…great point. We should make both guns and cigarettes illegal. Think about how many lives that would save and how much less money would be poured down the drain in medical services!

• Typical liberal mindset… “Let’s make more things illegal, because there are way too many criminals!”

Let’s make liberals illegal. That would save the most lives of all.

• Lol. You are right.
        How many people are killed every day, believing that they shouldn’t fight back.
        They are told by the Libs that any self defense is wrong, and the police are the only right way to deal with criminals.
        They are told to run to their bedrooms and lock the door, then wait for the police.
        Then when the police get there, they find the medicine cabinet empty and the occupants dead.

• Larry… You seem a bit naive to think that legislation is the answer to everything. Historically, laws have been made and laws have been broken. Culture has always been the governing factor in civilized society. Those who kill other people aren’t governed by laws, since murder itself is already illegal. Those who don’t kill people, don’t kill people because they don’t have a desire to, they have been raised with a healthy temperament, or they have a sense of moral conviction….not because some law is telling them not to.

35. If the police were able to protect everyone, then no one would every get robbed, raped, murdered or beaten.
    No one ever hears about the good guy that saved his family at home, or saved some one else from a horrible crime because it doesn’t sell papers like a mass shooting or a serial killer’s rampage.

36. it’s looking like there will be a show down on the 2nd amend in the near future, things could change, lots of firearms control supporters jumping on the band wagon.

• There already was twice this year. Anti-fun lost to the 2nd amendment. Now they are trying to push crippling restrictions on the 2nd amendment.

37. Nice, I can shop at all of these places. Thanks for the list, NRA people.

38. Sorry, but that’s just not fair. You’re using logic to refute the anti’s arguments, and they have no concept of logic.

You’re going to have to come up with some rebuttal that involves rainbows and unicorns if you want them to respond.

39. Excuse me, I believe all the anti gunners are the biggest assholes on this planet…. Let’s take a logical example. Drugs are banned and illegal, does this stop the drug epidemic? No! It does not. How long have drugs been illegal? Decades.

Now let’s make all guns illegal, what will happen? Will the criminals also give up their guns? Don’t be a dick, guns like drugs will always find their way to the criminals, this is how things work. Bad guys will never obey the law… Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is just going to make the lives of bad guys easier… There will never be such a thing as ‘gun control’ because where there’s a need, there will be a supplier. Drug addict needs drugs, they go to their supplier. Bad guy needs guns, he goes to his supplier. Good guy needs protection, he has to pray the bad guy don’t shoot him before the police arrive. I refuse to be a coward and am willing to fight the good fight, I just want the same rights to bear arms as the criminals has… Take away my right, then you just giving the criminal more rights them me. Fuck you to all those people hiding behind their body guards, and their private security companies and their gated communities. My gun evens the field, because I don’t have a body guard, private security or live in a gated estate.

40. When’s your next movie Rambo?

• I love how Anti-gun people call everybody Rambo. In my honest opinion, people who are anti-gun are experiencing a delusion of permanent security, where these terrible wars could not possibly reach home, or that our military and police force is capable of containing any chaos from happening. This is a result of a sheltered lifestyle and a lack of exposure to the reality that is the human condition. History can and will repeat itself. Because you are a coward who hides behind a police officer or military, and you have justified your logic as being the only appropriate form of logic, you condescend those who have a different opinion, who might have stood in other countries and witnessed the chaos unfolding.

I’ve got news for you. These middle eastern countries that are so far away, the people who live there, may look different, they may speak different languages and you may see the pictures of the war zones and see two completely different places when comparing the USA to Syria or Afghanistan, or Iraq. But I can assure you the same destruction is possible in the United States or anywhere in the world. It is only a matter of time. If you don’t want a gun…that is fine. But to condescend and judge people who do by calling them “Rambo”, proves your level of intellect to be closed minded, presumptuous and delusional. It’s only been a few generations since our last world war. There is a good chance the war we are experiencing now will escalate into another. You find it reasonable to disarm the citizens of the USA because of the actions of a few idiots, lunatics and emotionally damaged people. I find that idea to be naive, irresponsible, and cowardly. Keep calling people Rambo. Well keep calling you, Judas.

Cue the misdirectional arguments about religion since I mentioned the name Judas, or about grammar since I rush typed this, or the false statistics about mass shootings and how guns being readily available to citizens is to blame. Or finger pointing and the shouting of the word insurrectionist ideologist!! Accusing me of being a fear mongering idiot because I’d prefer to have my freedom intact.

Murder is illegal. That’s not stopping anything. All gun restrictions will do is put non-murderers in jail for preferring a sense of security. We’re headed toward a new world order where the cowards of today would like to hide behind the system, and make the system do their bidding. This country was founded by people who pity these cowards, protected by people who put them to shame, and upheld by people with guns, jets, bombs, and courage and a will to live. The very system you hide behind exists because a few people stood up with their guns and said enough is enough. I’m not religious, I won’t call you Judas, I will call you, “cancer”. Your logic is dysfunctional. Larry cancer!

41. I thank god every day for my right to carry concealed. I’ve had 2 instances where I had to unfortunately pull my hand gun out and stop the threat . One was three guys trying to break into my garage and I ment them with my 40 s&w and it took police 8 mins to arrive . Now say I didn’t have any guns , the metal bats and knives they had more than likely would have found there mark on my head and body ! I own a lot of guns and everyone in my family owns a lot of guns and NEVER has one harmed another individual!!!! So should we ban alcohol? Drunk drivers kill ALOT more people , what about drugs ? Shouldn’t we concentrate about getting cocaine , heroine off our streets ? A criminal that wants to hurt someone will do it with any means possible! I can tell you one thing you never see these shooting at a place where people have guns , it’s always in gun free zones . If you where allowed to carry these criminals would not just be standing there shooting at sitting ducks if someone had a gun and returned fire it would of saved some lives . Even the talk of taking guns from Americans is a slap right in the face to every man and women that has served and is serving to protect our freedom and rights !

42. No, actually removing the guns would be a very effective method of curtailing these unnecessary killings. And there is no god so therefore no god-given rights.

• Wow, you make NO SENSE. To disarm the citizen and leave the criminal with guns makes, WHAT —– NO SENSE as I said…. And it places the country in a position for a gov and tyranny. But why would I believe that a sheepel in liberal clothing who has no knowledge understand anything about the constitution or what it gives the citizens of this great country.

• So you would like to see every major city be like Chicago which has seen over 3,000 people shot with nearly 500 killed and the year isn’t even over?

• Chicago has removed no guns because the NRA stands in the way of every effort to do that. I want to see far fewer gun related deaths in Chicago and everywhere else resulting from many more laws that are way more powerful and sweeping than the scarce and weak laws that have been passed. It will take years…even decades…so the sooner we get started the better! We can do this. We just need to be adults and choose to.

• Larry, the issue at hand is and always will be, guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Laws are reactive not proactive. For example in San Bernardino with Cali one of the most strict in the nation for gun laws, not one of those laws or regulations would have prevented it from happening. Had someone been legally able to carry there the death toll and injury count might have been different. Remember Larry, its that nice man or women behind you in the checkout lane with their family who is going to stop a bad person long before the cops get there. Why would you want to wait for a good guy with a gun to arrive after the body’s hit the floor, instead of letting them surround you daily?

• What you fail to recognize is the laws in San Bernadino are child’s play. Of course they were ineffective…the NRA has blocked the movement towards laws that would be effective. Thanks for pointing out the evidence that we need much stronger gun laws and many more of them.

People kill people with guns…pretty much only with guns. Take the guns away and these killings will stop. It’s just so ridiculously easy for any of us to buy, borrow and steal guns…they’re everywhere. We need them to be nowhere. It’s so easy to use guns to kill people. Why? Because that’s precisely what they are designed to do. So if we don’t want mass killings why do we sell them at the neighborhood gun store? “Give me a soda, pack of gum and give me that glock too”. It’s just insane and completely unnecessary. There are no other practical methods to kill people, particularly in large numbers, that are available to the general public.

We can stop his madness. Let’s just do it.

• It’s easy to answer your question for Larry… he’s afraid. He’s afraid of people with guns, unless they wear a uniform. So, apparently, he’s actually afraid of people who don’t wear uniforms, since there are many uniformed people with guns walking around every day. Which, incidentally, supports the evidence of liberal mental instability.

• Larry, I have only one question to your suggestion of stronger and more laws:

What law can you pass that will prevent criminals from getting guns, or from committing crimes without guns?

Just name one law, Larry. Just one.

• According to FBI and Census Bureau staticstics available on their websites:
          1. The black homicide rate is more than six times the non-black homicide rate.
          2. The black homicide rate without guns is three times the non-black homicide rate with guns.
          3. We could save 5000+ lives every year if we could somehow get the black homicide rate down to the non black homicide rate.
          The main cause is the massive support for illegitimacy that has created a feral third world underclass of men raised on the street who have not had the experience of earning self respect and cannot tolerate disrespect in social arguments or in gang relationships.

About 500,000 Americans die every year from nicotine addiction related diseases. This is about 50 times the number of firearm homicides. Why don’t we make cigarettes illegal?

• Larry, you’re spot on. Gun Control has worked well in the EU and Australia. Impossible to reason with people on websites like these. Also, when has an armed vigilante ever stopped a mass shooting? Never. You would have to be well trained in special ops to even have a chance. Most people run for their lives, even if they are packing. An armed civilian would just make things worse. It’s pretty damn simple: get rid of guns, get rid of gun violence. People on websites like these are untenable, short-sighted and childish.

• The sheeple in the E.U and Australia have experienced increases in home invasions, robberies, assaults, and homicides because they are more defenseless. The only two parts of the Constitution that protect democracy are the first two amendments. I had the ability to thwart an assault because I was armed. One person with a small easily concealed five shot 38 with laser grips could have put the red dot on the jehodists heads and blow their brains out. The difference between ignorance and stupidity is choice. You continue to choose being stupid because you emotionally choose to remain ignorant.

• You overgeneralize the majority of the population, in the same paragraph that you call them short-sighted. You openly oppose logic with fallacy and aren’t even aware that you are doing so. I can see both sides, but I believe the entire argument to be reactive and childish and non assertive. We have had years and years of compromise and I believe you anti-gun liberals to be arrogant to think that you could engineer a better solution than years and years of people much more intelligent than you or I.

• SHEEP GET HERDED UP AND SLAUGHTERED, YOU MY POOR FRIEND ARE A SHEEP! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

43. Great list to know who we should support!

44. The logic of the anti-gun advocates fails consistantly. Their arguments hold no water. Self defense is a natural right that cannot be removed by hysterical rhetoric. Cussing at me and wishing harm to me because of what I believe just exposes their intolerant, hateful minds.

45. The nature of the gun-fetishists’ comments here is predictably disgusting.

• “Disgusting” is very safely subjective. How about you try to refute the logic and sensibility of being armed for your own defense?

No? Didn’t think so. All of you control fetishists talk a lot of shit until you’re asked to back that shit up. Then you tuck tail and piss yourself like the frightened puppies you are.

• Nothing? I challenge your arguments – challenge you to refute my arguments – and you have nothing?

Let it be the national anthem of the liberal fringe element… the sound of crickets on a summer night.

• Chirp chirp. They instead attack your demeanor and verbally pat themselves on the back for discrediting you. Unfortunately this bureaucratic nonsense is pretty effective in the political community. I find it pretty ironic that one of them called you short-sighted earlier…when that word describes their entire agenda perfectly.

• It has nothing to DO with GUN FETISH sheepel, it has all to DO with the constitution and what our country was built on, but why should I believe that someone who cannot reason would understand what any amendment even stands FOR????

• Actually this has everything to do with the NRA gun fetish. I offer a sensible perspective coming from outside the NRA’s protective bubble. Things change with the times and we need to write new laws and update our Constitution if necessary. That’s what our founding fathers did.

Larry (a modern day Thomas Jefferson)

• You are the furthest from T.J. one he is Christian as he knows there is a God and Jesus.

Secondly he was an avid hunter and advocate for self-defense. Have you not read my earlier reply above?

• Those aspects of Thomas Jefferson were unfortunate and inconsequential. It shows nobody is perfect. He was great at implementing ideas that were in the best interest of the people at that time. If he were alive today and witnessed what modern guns are capable of and how they are being used to slaughter people he would most certainly support eliminating them. He would quickly identify the NRA as the establishment against the people and the enemy.

• Larry, what it actually shows is that liberals like yourself will go to any length to ignore the facts when arguing something as illogical as the removal of a fundamental right.

And, I know… you don’t see it that way, but you also refuse to answer my reasonable questions, nor do you see fit to defend your “ill”-logic when I refute your points.

What that means, Larry, is that your arguments are unsound, and that even you know they are.

46. Kyew ? Judging by your insults you must hate women. The NRA has your dick in a box. Have fun with your dickless brain. Moron

• Don’t bother with Kyew. He’s an incoherent extremist I never even read his posts and never respond to them. Even the NRA on this blog distance themselves from him.

• Truth be told, you CAN’T respond to my comments. You have no logical arguments to refute my points. Your own points are bootless and without an ounce of merit – nothing more than the emotional rantings of frightened boy.

• Actually, I’m quite fond of women. Enough so that it makes my heart sing when I hear that women obtaining concealed carry permits are on the rise more than any other demographic. I like that women are finally coming into their own, and realizing that they can defend themselves without needing a man to do it for them.

Why are you so against women defending themselves? Or are you just here to spew invective like Larry?

47. Abiatha Swelter

1) Some of the people on this list are dead.
    2) great list of christmas donations, thanks.

48. You gun advocates are assholes, fuck all of you.

• Big words on a website from someone who didn’t use her name – false bravado or the sound of frustration?

You’re the among the ones who’ll be fucked should the government prevail in denying its citizens the right to self defence.